Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New Cards to Show!


I have to say that it has been too long since I posted. This is due to a crazy life with two little ones!! I have little time for stamping right now. Anyway... I want to share a few cards with you. This one above was one that I made with the Polka Dots and Paisley set from SU! I made it for a workshop that I held.

This one uses SU!'s On the Spot set. Loved the example that was in the 2006-2007 catalog but I did not use the ribbon as they did. I wanted to, but since I was making 40 of these as gifts I felt the ribbon was not needed :)

This is just a slight variation of the one above. I wanted to find a way to use some of the blue paper scraps I had.

This one I cannot take any credit for. It does use SU! products but was made by a good friend of mine. Cindy has been stamping for a very long time and makes some BEAUTIFUL cards. I had to share it with you!


OK... last one for tonight. This is something simple that I am playing around with using the Polka Dots & Paisley set from SU!. I liked the white that I added using my gel pen but I am trying to come up with something else to "jazz it up" a little bit.

1 comments:

joyce said...

i love these cards--awesome ideas!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster