Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Class Offer - 20 Cards for $20

I have finished the samples of the cards we will be making at my "20 Cards for $20" class. I have a few dates set aside so I will let you know a definite date by the end of this week. A quick summary of the class... You receive the colored card stock printed with cutting lines (which means no measuring!), cut all of the pieces with your 12x12 trimmer, stamp two white sheets with the designated stamp set in the coordinating colors and cut those as well. After that, it is all assembly. The goal is to have 20 cards (10 styles, 2 of each) with coordinating envelopes in less that two hours! There is some ribbon and paper piercing to do. I hope you will join me!


















1 comments:

Unknown said...

you do beautiful work! thanks for visiting my blog!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster