Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fall -Winter Catalog Pre-Order Time

A new catalog is coming... and now is the time to let me know if you are interested in pre-ordering one. The new catalog is active beginning August 11th. I will mail you your pre-ordered copy as soon as I receive them.

Your pre-order options:

1.) Purchase the Fall-Winter 2008 Catalog for $5.00 if you are local and can pick it up.

2.) I can mail it to you - you pay only $9.75 including the shipping.

3.) Place a single $100 order with me in July (before shipping and tax) and I will give you a New Catalog FREE!!!!


If you decide you want to take advantage of this offer, please email me and I will send you payment instructions.

If you are deciding to not pre-order this time, you can still purchase one after the catalog becomes available for $10. Pre-order is available until July 15th.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster