Monday, July 28, 2008

Timr For Some Scrapbooking

I made this scrapbook at a class I attended this past Saturday. It is a 6x6 with a vacation theme. It started out as two pieces of 6x6 chipboard which we decorated and added 10 pieces of 6x6 white paper for the actual pages. We bound the book with the amazing Bind-It-All. If you haven't seen this nifty machine you need to check it out here. I haven't put any pics in yet because I have decided to have them printed in black and white so I don't have to worry about them matching the background paper. I will put the color copies in our 12x12 albums (which are in dire need of updating!!).

Here are a few of the inside pages. I just love the paper we used. The ribbon was a nice touch too.



A coworker and friend had her first baby a few weeks ago and I need to visit her! SO... I decided to make her a 6x6 album to start putting her new baby girl's pics into. I used a SU! Simply Scrappin' Kit (but it is retired and I can not remember the name of it for the life of me). These kits are becoming more and more my thing lately. I find them so easy to use - not only for scrapbook pages but for cards too. One of my upcoming classes will be using a kit. Here are the pages to the scrapbook I am giving her.



0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster