Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where does the time go?  I get home from work, play with the kids, attempt to do a little around the house and next thing you know I have to make dinner and get baths done.  Errr... I need my stamping time so badly.  Especially now that I have several followers on my blog (thank you all for being faithful to me) - I want to make sure I do not go more than a couple of days without a post.  I hate the blogs I check over and over and only find updates periodically.  I like the sites I can go to every afternoon and find something quick to take a peek at.

Here is my share today.  I don't care for the way the colors came out in the photo (they seem much more intense in the pic.  They are much more subtle in person).  The large scallop circles are punches and the images are colored with SU! chalks.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster