Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fun Cards Tonight

I was asked by a coworker to create a LARGE card for a woman we work with that is expecting her first baby. In order for the entire staff 60+ to sign it I decided to use two full 8.5" x 11" pieces of card stock. I cased the idea from Lauren Meader. Check out her blog here. This card was pretty detailed and it took me almost 2 hours to make. Now I need to make a second one for another coworker who is going to be a grandma soon.
I found this cute popsicle card online at Patty's Stamping Spot blog. She has some great things to look at (and case). If you want to see the tutorial and try it out yourself, check out her May 21, 2008 entry. It gives you all of the details. I used these cards to send thank yous to friends and family that came to my daughter's birthday party recently.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster