Tuesday, May 20, 2008















Here is the front cover of a card organizer I made for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. I made one very similar for my mom too.














Here is a peek at one of the inside pages.















I really like this image (although it is from a retired SU set). The set is called Sweet Treats. I used Crystal Effects on the fudge and cherry to make them "pop".















This is a full sized birthday card my friend Sarah made a woman at work's daughter. Isn't she talented???














Here is a fun card I made that took only 10 mins. It is so easy when you use the SU! square punches!














Here is the card I gave my mom for Mother's Day. I am starting to love using the designer paper. It makes a card so easy to create.
















I was having such a hard time coming up with something original last week. This one came out pretty good... I embossed a lot on this one and I think adds a nice touch to it.















This is a swap card I made. The theme of the swap is "manly". I hardly ever make cards suitable for men. I think it;s because I am in love with the soft subtle colors.















This is where I got the idea for the above card. My friend Sarah made it. I like the gold glitter she used on the candle flames.

















This is the other submission I had for the "manly" card swap I am in. It is not a birthday card... more of a job promotion congrats kind of theme.

I hope you like today's post. I am so bad about getting on here to update regularly. :)

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster