Saturday, January 9, 2010

Stamp Class I Attended Today

I went to my upline's stamp class this afternoon and made some cute and fund cards and a project too.  Here are pics of each:



This is a spinner card where the recipient opens it and the circle in the center spins around.  Really cute and people love them!


 
 
This is some very cool ribbon we used in our class today.  It lends itself to so many projects.  



Here is one of the two cards we made with the ribbon I just showed you.  Super easy! Below is the other one we used the snowman ribbon for.  It is a faux snowglobe idea... another easy and nice looking card.





Here is a cute card for anyone this Valentine's Day.  The bear is from the Build A Bear set Stampin' UP! offers and there is acetate towards the top where the sentiment shows through.



This treat holder is going to be great to give to my hubby with some little candies on Feb 14th!




One of my favorite sets from SU! is the one used in this sympathy card... it is called Thoughts and Prayers.  It lends itself to so many different types of cards.  I love the way this one came out and hope to make some more with different color schemes soon.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster